Relationship Builders for Parents and Kids
- Read together
- Play a game
- Write a love note and leave it on his/her pillow or in his/her lunchbox
- Comment on the great things he/she does
- At bedtime, ask your child "What was your favorite part of today?"
- Go to a movie and discuss it afterward
- Go for a walk
- Read the comics together
- Go for an ice cream cone together
- Be fully present for your child.
- Take your child a fast food lunch and eat lunch with him/her at school
- Go to the beach
- Volunteer in your child's classroom - it will help you understand more about your child's day
- Draw together
Don't forget to visit the Balanced Parenting Blog - Click here